Join the American Lung Association’s eight-week quit smoking program, conveniently held at the Desert AIDS Project. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smoke-free through a Freedom From Smoking® Group Clinic which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smokefree for good
Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program
Fridays (beginning on October 4, 2019) at 2:00 p.m.
Call (760) 992-0469 or email [email protected] to RSVP. Our first session starts on Friday, October 4th at 2:00 p.m.
Visit Lung.org/ffs for more information about the program or our online Freedom From Smoking® Plus if a Group Clinic isn’t right for your quit.