Our award-winning care team provides on-site primary care services where you have access to a wide range of health services, including preventive care such as regular health screenings. We are dedicated to helping you live your best life by offering expert care.
DAP Health can help you find a primary care provider (PCP) that meets your needs. Your PCP is your personal health advocate.
Establishing a long-term relationship with your primary care provider gives them the opportunity to become familiar with your medical history, which can be invaluable during a health crisis. PCPs specialize in diagnosing and managing a wide range of health issues, including:
- General health issues
- Preventive health and wellness
- Referrals to specialists
- Routine checkups or physicals
A Primary Care Provider Right For You
Choosing your PCP is an important health decision. Primary care physicians include:
- Family Practice: Provides general health care for the entire family at any age (pediatrics to geriatrics).
- Internal Medicine: Provides general health care for adults.
- Pediatrics: Provides general and specialized care for babies, children, and teens.
- Women's Health/Ob-Gyn: Provides general and specialized health care for women of all ages.
- Dental: Comprehensive oral health care services for children, teens, and adults.
- Behavioral Health: Professional counseling and treatment services for children, adults, teens, and families.
For more information about Primary Care services, please call (760) 323-2118, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
Access to the Care you Deserve
Speak to an enrollment specialist today by calling (760) 323-2118. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we provide expert services and programs to Coachella Valley residents. We will help you explore flexible insurance options, sliding-scale payments, and special care options funded by the Ryan White program.
We use a sliding scale to determine financial assistance based on income and family size per the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Ryan White Eligibility
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program grant ensures healthcare and living needs are met for eligible clients.
The uninsured will not be turned away. We'll help you determine your eligibility for various aide options and process claims.
Walgreens at DAP
DAP offers a convenient on-site pharmacy, so you can pick up your prescriptions without leaving our facilities.
1695 N Sunrise Way
Monday-Friday: 8am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm | Sunday: Closed
LabCorp at DAP
DAP offers convenient on-site lab services.
1695 N Sunrise Way
Monday - Friday: 8am - 4:30pm