Become a Volunteer
Since the inception of DAP Health, volunteers have been the lifeblood of many of our programs, services, events, and especially, our Revivals Stores. Join the fun by being of service at DAP!
DAP Health was founded as an all-volunteer response to the HIV and AIDS epidemic in 1984 so we fully treasure the drive, dedication, and heart that our volunteers bring on a daily basis. Whether it’s a helping hand at the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards or a friendly voice on the other end of the phone, our volunteers are the backbone of many of our programs, services, events, and especially, our Revivals Stores.
Every year, we hold a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, where our volunteers are the stars – no matter the hours they’ve served – while DAP staff and employees take on volunteer duties. Its one small way for us to show our volunteers how much we truly appreciate them.
Volunteer positions include:
• Event Volunteers help plan and support DAP staff during events like Desert AIDS Walk, Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards, and Dining Out for Life.
• Client Wellness Services volunteers assist with special Wellness programs at DAP, by providing skills to clients. Examples include volunteer hairstylists, volunteer yoga teachers, volunteer Reiki master or light workout physical trainers.
• Condom Club volunteers meet a few days a month to assemble safer-sex kits with condoms, lubricant, and information on testing, for distribution to the community.
• Revivals Stores - Cashiers, processing, and customer service.
• Time Commitment: at least 4 hours a week
Ready to Volunteer?
Please complete the volunteer interest form below and we'll be in touch soon!