Last Updated: August 24, 2020
DAP Health takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share the personal information we collect
- Your choices regarding your personal information
- Have questions/contact us
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site by:
- becoming a patient;
- volunteering with us;
- creating an online account with us;
- requesting services;
- making a charitable donation;
- submitting comments;
- purchasing event tickets; or
- completing and submitting surveys, feedback, grievances, or just contacting us.
The personal information you provide may include:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- account user name and password to register and access MyChart;
- Employment-related information, including your employment history, educational background, resume, skills, areas of interest, professional certifications and professional license number(s);
- Health information, including health services you require and insurance information;
- Financial information, such as your credit or debit card information when you make a donation to us, or when purchasing event tickets;
b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, DAP Health and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below the methods we use to collect information through technology.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you turn off cookies, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites to collect your personal information. We do not track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include:
- To communicate with you, we may use your name and contact details for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or our services;
- To verify your identity, we may use your personal information to verify who you are;
- To enroll you as our patient and provide patient-related care and services;
- To allow you to access and manage your account;
- To provide information on new services and upcoming events;
- To help you book consultations for our services;
- To process transactions, such as your donations. We may use your personal information that you provide to us to confirm your use of a valid credit card (or other authorized methods of payment), or process your payment via a credit card (or other authorized methods of payment);
- To process your volunteer form submission;
- To provide customer service, such as responding to general requests for information and to questions, feedback, and complaints;
- To provide you with marketing materials, surveys and information; and
- To conduct research and analysis.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we may share your personal information:
- With Our Partners: We may disclose your personal information to our partner health care service providers, clinical laboratories, pharmacies, and low income patient assistance programs.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of DAP Health, our users, patients, employees, volunteers, or others.
4. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request updates to, or corrections of, your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below.
5. HAVE QUESTIONS/CONTACT US