Local organizations collaborate on HIV and aging conference
DAP Health Insights – Monday, Aug. 9, 2021, from David Brinkman, CEO
Aging Positively — Reunion Project set Sept. 18, 2021
September 18 is National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day — a day to call attention to the growing number of people living long and full lives with HIV and to aging-related challenges of HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care.
“Aging Positively — Reunion Project,” the annual Coachella Valley conference aimed at providing practical information and inspiration for those aging with HIV, will bring together community leaders to improve the lives of older adults living with HIV for a virtual conference that will be open to the public.
Presented by Eisenhower Health, this year's free event results from a unique collaboration among local service providers and organizations focused on improving the shared experience of older adults living with HIV. It will feature an HIV research panel of top experts discussing HIV and aging issues.
DAP Health in the news
- Coachella Valley virtual conference on aging and HIV open to the public on Sept. 18 via The Desert Sun
- DAP Health opens registration for Desert AIDS Walk 2021 via The Desert Sun
- Registration open for Desert AIDS Walk 2021; theme is 'Together Again’ via The Desert Sun
- Looking to volunteer in Greater Palm Springs? via The Desert Sun
- DAP Health Works to Stop COVID-19 Pandemic Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Employees via DCN News
- DAP Health: All employees must be vaccinated or undergo weekly testing via The Desert Sun
- Valley philanthropist, Annette Bloch, dies at age 94 via KESQ
- Annette Bloch, major donor to DAP, art museum and other valley causes, dies at 94 via The Desert Sun
- Bank of America donates nearly $800k to Inland Empire nonprofits via The Desert Sun
- New data shows valley businesses received millions in federal loans to survive pandemic via NBC Palm Springs