COVID-19 Clinic at DAP
DAP’s COVID-19 clinic is open to any community member experiencing symptoms, regardless of insurance coverage. With every visit to the COVID-19 Clinic, clients will be evaluated for multiple upper and lower respiratory diseases.
The testing begins with a quick phone call to our COVID-19 hotline for assessment and scheduling. You must discuss your symptoms with a clinician by calling (760) 992-0407—they will advise you if you should come in for an appointment and will set it up for you.
The COVID-19 Triage Clinic does not accept walk-ins.
The COVID-19 Clinic at DAP is the only clinic offering treatment for other respiratory illness that can present in a similar manner.
Treatment provided for upper and lower respiratory infections at DAP’s COVID-19 Clinic includes:
- Oxygen Therapy for patients who have lower than normal levels
- Nebulizer treatments to open airways and address shortness of breath
- IV Fluids for dehydration
- Fever control with medication
- Community Acquired Pneumonia Treatment – Injection of antibiotics and ability to prescribe medications to our DAP Walgreens (overnight home delivery available)
- Influenza A & B testing and treatment
- Strep Throat testing and treatment
Location and Hours
COVID-19 Clinic at Desert AIDS Project
1695 North Sunrise Way in Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA
Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
Before you arrive, call (760) 992-0407 to speak with a member of our care team.
Currently, 7,000 people in the Coachella Valley get primary and specialty care from DAP, plus other services like behavioral health, dentistry, wellness, and social services. Learn more at https://www.daphealth.org/about-us/