Voices of Hope Toolkit
On Friday, June 5th at 7pm, DAP will premiere its first livestreamed event on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, bringing people together around a message of hope and community. As you know, VOICES OF HOPE – Together, We Thrive! will stream for free but we encourage registration and are grateful for everyone’s thoughtful donations.
How can you help make this a night to remember? We’re glad you asked.
Before the Show
- Register to view at desertaidsproject.org/HOPE
- Save the date in your calendar: June 5th, 7pm PST
(Don’t worry, we’ll send you a reminder)
- Email the registration link to your friends, all across the country! desertaidsproject.org/HOPE
- Share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter by choosing any of the posts we have created on Facebook.com/DAPCommunity or the “VOICES OF HOPE – Together, We Thrive” Facebook Event page. If you prefer, you may share the photos and video below to your timelines, update your Facebook Cover, or add a Facebook or Instagram story.
TAG @DAPCommunity on Facebook and Instagram and use #VoicesofHope #DesertAIDSProject so we can find and reshare your posts.
During the Show
You may view the livestream on the following social channels. Choose your favorite and be sure to engage throughout the evening with comments, likes, and shares. Snap some dinner selfies to show your support for our local DINING OUT FOR LIFE, International (DOFLI) restaurant partners. Use #VoicesofHope and tag @dapcommunity @desertaids on Facebook and Instagram.
You might also want to start your own Facebook Watch Party to view with your friends. Once we go live, you’ll be able share the stream to your own page and choose “watch party” as the type of post you’re creating.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Your friends at Desert AIDS Project
P.S. Don't forget to order your take-out dinner early on June 5th, in support of our entire restaurant community. We're giving new meaning to "TV dinners."
SHARE ON FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM
UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK COVER